Global Mobility HR advisor - 100% position
Norwegian Red Cross is a member of the world wide Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement, the world's largest humanitarian organization. Our international work is focused on humanitarian preparedness and response, and is guided by seven fundamental principles; humanity, impartiality, neutrality, independence, voluntary service, unity and universality. For more information: www.redcross.no
We seek a Global Mobility Advisor for a fulltime temporary position until December 31st 2021, to support to the International Programs and Preparedness Department. The position is placed in the International HR Unit, who’s main purpose is to provide HR support for our delegates working on International Programs and for our international Emergency Response operations.
The main responsibilities:
The purpose of the role is to support all aspects of relocation for our delegates, such as compensation and benefits, immigration and travel etc. to ensure a positive relocation experience for employees and their families. This includes following main tasks:
- Provide advice and administrative follow up to delegates, their managers and International HR team members in relation to global mobility: especially with regards to immigration, social security, tax and permanent establishment and insurance risks.
- Communicate and provide explanations of the relocation process, policies and practices.
- Support on payroll management and various administrative tasks.
We are searching for the candidate with the following experience and skills:
- Degree preferable in Law, Economics, Business Administration, or similar. Extensive work experience can replace formal requirements for education.
- Experience from an HR Service Delivery environment
- Experience in compensation and benefits in an international context
- Experience with HR and payroll systems
- Experience in dealing with tax, insurance and immigration
- English and Norwegian as working languages is compulsory
- Strong ability to communicate technical information clearly and concisely to a variety of audiences
- Very strong ability to collaborate and share competency
- Flexible and able to build network and relations
- Able to thrive and prioritise effectively in a high pace, high volume working environment
- A challenging and meaningful job in the world's largest humanitarian organization
- Salary/benefits according to the Norwegian Red Cross’ salary system and relevant qualifications
- The position is based at the Norwegian Red Cross National Office in Oslo.
Red Cross focuses on diversity. We encourage all who are qualified to apply, regardless of age, gender, disability, national or ethnic background.
If you have any questions, please contact Head of International HR Louise Bergstrøm on 954 75 415.
Application deadline: 2 August 2021
Start up: As soon as possible.