Cash for Protection Assistant - Tripoli
- Act as a focal point for receiving CASH for protection referrals of individuals and families identified by front-liners;
- Conduct household visits to assess the needs of referred individuals and families, and assess their eligibility for protection cash assistance linked to education outcomes;
- Ensure complete and updated documentation related to each individual case;
- Discuss selected cases’ eligibility with Protection and Cash Team leader;
- Regular update of program database, manage, file and store data, ensuring confidentiality of information collected/services provided;
- Ensure efficient communication and coordination with IRC different sectors field teams.
- Participate in weekly meetings, prepare and submit weekly and monthly work plans in a timely manner to Protection and Cash team leader;
- Conduct short term outcomes of assisted cases on time.