Call Center Agent - Giriama Speakers
The Call Center Agent (CCA) will be responsible for ensuring GiveDirectly recipients receive gold standard customer support. The Call Center Agent will also resolve recipient questions and resolve any issues related to GiveDirectly’s program. The Call Center Agent will also play an important role in collecting content for fundraising. This position will reward strong service skills, attention to detail, and effective communication with staff.
- Receive incoming calls and provide solutions and responses to both inquiries and complaints from GiveDirectly recipients.
- Raise/escalate any sensitive cases that may cause harm to a recipient's life/family safety for action to be taken.
- Capture the interaction between the CCA and the recipients accurately without omissions and distortion.
- Propose any new ideas to the TL/QA/CCM based on the recipient feedback
- Conduct telephone surveys to ensure recipients have received their transfers with no issues
- Collect, Confirm and Capture any new information from the calls.
- Understand the escalation process and raise challenging cases to supervisors.
- Handle other recipient support channels if required (eg. SMS)
Key Competencies and Attributes:
- Ability to handle complaints in a polite; empathetic and professional manner
- Ability to use a positive, constructive, and solution-focused approach whenever conflict arises
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm when faced with routine work
- Ability to multi-task
- High levels of integrity and confidentiality of recipient information.
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Excellent communication skill
Knowledge and skills:
- A quick learner who has a passion for providing solutions.
- At least 1-year experience in call centers/service industry.
- Past experience in NGOs is an added advantage
- Fluent in Swahili and English Language
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel
- Must possess a Valid Certificate of Good Conduct
- Must have a working personal laptop