Coordination of consortium actors and the consortium program & grant management
- S/He is the focal point for the consortium programmatic activities on the island and ensures the smooth implementation.
- S/He is accountable for the consortium program implementation and results.
- Monitors program implementation and results, contributes to reporting and proposal writing, holds data review meetings for the consortium program and participates in grant review meetings.
- S/he coordinates day-to-day activities of the four partners inside and outside the RIC.
- Holds regular meetings with the partners and with the IRC teams for coordination purposes.
- Identifies and unblocks issues related to the program.
- Represents the consortium and coordinates with the authorities and the donor on the island.
- Coordinates with other actors as required.
- Ensures that program activities are in line with grants.
- Contributes to proposal development activities (narrative and budget) through planning and program design with relevant field-based staff and ensures technical standards are taken into consideration.
- Cooperates with the Technical Managers, the Grants Manager, the Partnerships Finance officer and the Partnerships Sr. Officer.
- Oversees and is accountable for the consortium program budget.
- Reviews budgets versus actuals and undertakes relevant communication with partners in cooperation with finance and the partnerships focal point.
- Develops and maintains effective coordination and long-term relationships with external stakeholders, representing IRC positions, promoting long-term strategy and resolving problems/conflicts;
- Maintains open and professional relations with team members, promoting a strong team spirit.
- Adheres to and acts in accordance with the IRC Global HR Policies and Procedures and IRC Way Standards for Professional Conduct
- Ensures that all IRC staff understand the IRC Way and comply with IRC’s Standards for Professional Conduct.
- Respects and promotes DEI (Diversity, Equality, Inclusion) within his/her team.
- S/He reports to the Area Manager and the Head of Programs.