HR Associate, Planning & Development
HR Associate, Planning & Development
- New Delhi
- Full Time
- Program (Division)
- Country Programs - India
The Clinton Health Access Initiative, Inc. (CHAI) is a global health organization committed to saving lives and reducing the burden of disease in low-and middle-income countries, while strengthening the capabilities of governments and the private sector in those countries to create and sustain high-quality health systems. For more information, please visit http//www.clintonhealthaccess.org
CHAI, in partnership with its India affiliate William J Clinton Foundation (WJCF), works in close partnership with and under the guidance of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW) at the Central and States’ levels on an array of high priority initiatives aimed at improving health outcomes. Currently CHAI works across projects to expand access to quality care and treatment for HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis-C, tuberculosis, pneumonia, diarrhoea, sexual and reproductive health, cancer and immunization.
Talent is the fundamental driver of CHAI’s success in helping save lives and reduce the burden of disease. CHAI’s organizational values reflect its relentless endeavour of hiring, nurturing, empowering, and celebrating diverse and high calibre individuals who come together to work as cohesive teams. CHAI places a high premium on providing its staff with an enabling environment that encourages entrepreneurship, humility, respect, equal share of voice and fosters high impact innovation to address some of the most challenging healthcare issues.
The HR team at CHAI provides strategic support in developing a fit for purpose organizational culture through attracting & retaining high calibre talent, driving a high performing work culture and fostering an engaged workforce. The HR Associate will be responsible for executing policies and procedures across the employment lifecycle, including but not limited to, strategic sourcing of candidates, talent acquisition, employee engagement, talent management and talent development. This role will report to the HR Business Partner and will require to collaborate and partner with multiple stakeholders across the organization.
- Support the HRBP and program teams across the organization to determine hiring requirements and develop sourcing and acquisition strategies which include exploring talent partner relationships, tapping into alumni programs, consulting organizations, campus placement drives and other innovative sources.
- Support the HRBP in understanding resource requirements for thematic areas and verticals, designing appropriate job profiles, identifying talent acquisition strategy, maintaining database with appropriate metrics to track and monitoring requirements in a timely manner.
- Execute all stages of the recruitment process from start to end.
- Collaborate with the program teams to augment and execute the induction program for all employees.
Talent Management & Support:
- Support the HRBP in designing and executing the overarching learning & development strategy considering a multigenerational workforce and augment learning opportunities across the organization.
- Provide implementation support on organizational engagement initiatives in partnership with program teams to drive an engaged workforce including facilitation of channels and forums of communication for employees such as workforce surveys, other public forums etc.Ensure execution of highly critical and sensitive HR processes in compliance to legal requirements such as POSH including management of POSH processes-vendor management, POSH refresher sessions, filing of annual returns, etc.
- Support the HRBP in internal compensation benchmarking and firming up of compensation framework.
- Support the team in executing all processes across the employee lifecycle including extension of employment letters, joining formalities and exit formalities, etc.
- Maintain a ready employment database and consistently guide the team to ensure smooth integration of new joinee data into the MIS.
Strategy & Organization Development:
- Support the HRBP to amend and implement policies centred around organization and employee wellness.
- Support the HRBP in developing and executing organizational development interventions in partnership with leadership to support workforce planning, organizational design of existing structures, organizational transitions orchange management interventions if required.
- Maintain a stronghold on HR data analytics for identifying opportunities for improvement and informing HR strategy.
- Support development and execution of strategies to build and foster a positive work environment based on fair work and gender justice practices.
- Other duties as assigned or required.
- Master’s degree required preferably in Human Resources, Psychology, Business or any relevant fields.
- 5 to 7 years of relevant work experience with project management and operational work experience.
- Ability to employ design thinking principles keeping employees at the core of every Human Resources intervention.
- Knowledge of employee labor laws and statutory HR compliances.
- Proficiency in developing and executing processes across the entire employment lifecycle.
- Extensive experience in partnering and working with multiple stakeholders having past experience of working in matrix organizations would be a
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency level in Microsoft Office – Excel, Word & PowerPoint.
Skills and Traits:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to lead meetings and strong facilitation skills to engage employees in various Talent Management sessions.
- Ability to effectively collaborate, engage and manage multiple stakeholders both within and outside the organization by facilitating regular communication and providing consistent support on deliverables.
- Strong planning and organizational skills, and an ability to be able to set priorities, plan timelines and meet deadlines.
- Excellent problem-solving and strategic thinking skills, ability to analyse complex quantitative and qualitative data and formulate possible solutions.
- Ability to think creatively, willing to take risks to experiment with new ideas and the ability to turn ideas into action.
- Operating style suited to working independently and in a large-organization setting, with a multigenerational and diverse workforce where teamwork and resourcefulness are highly valued.