Human Resources Associate
Human Resources Associate
- Full Time
- Program (Division)
- Country Programs - India
The Clinton Health Access Initiative, Inc. (CHAI) is a global health organization committed to saving lives and reducing the burden of disease in low-and middle-income countries, while strengthening the capabilities of governments and the private sector in those countries to create and sustain high-quality health systems. For more information, please visit http//www.clintonhealthaccess.org
CHAI, in partnership with its India affiliate William J Clinton Foundation (WJCF), works in close partnership with and under the guidance of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW) at the Central and States’ levels on an array of high priority initiatives aimed at improving health outcomes. Currently CHAI works across projects to expand access to quality care and treatment for HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis-C, tuberculosis, pneumonia, diarrhoea, sexual and reproductive health, cancer and immunization.
Talent is the fundamental driver of CHAI’s success in helping save lives and reduce the burden of disease. CHAI’s organizational values reflect its relentless endeavour of hiring, nurturing, empowering, and celebrating diverse and high calibre individuals who come together to work as cohesive teams. CHAI places a high premium on providing its staff with an enabling environment that encourages entrepreneurship, humility, respect, equal share of voice and fosters high impact innovation to address some of the most challenging healthcare issues.
The HR team at CHAI provides strategic support in developing a fit for purpose organizational culture through attracting & retaining high calibre talent, driving a high performing work culture and fostering an engaged workforce.
The HR Associate will be responsible for providing the full spectrum of employee lifecycle services managing a variety of processes, programs and practices. The HR Associate will provide generalist HR services and support to the state teams. This will include, but is not limited to recruitment, employee on boarding, employee exit, payroll, benefits, and MIS management. This role will report to the HR Business Partner at Delhi Office and closely collaborate and partner with multiple stakeholders across Delhi and Bhopal offices.
- Under the guidance of the HR Lead, support Program Leaders and Managers in strategic HR initiatives, workforce planning, talent acquisition and talent management
- Lead the talent acquisition needs of the MP team, including but not limited to, lateral hiring, internal job postings, external sourcing, campus hiring, internship programs, selection processes (such as technical tests, interviews) offer roll-outs, internal MIS, etc.
- Assisting in employee orientation and induction activities by executing and collaborating with multiple program leads and managers as appropriate
- Assist in all employee engagement activities from planning to execution as well as seeking feedback
- Support planning and scheduling of employees trainings, track participants for feedback, support evolution of development plans and support implementation thereof
- Support development of new HR initiatives and employee engagement relationship and satisfaction surveys
- Participate in cross-departmental initiatives or capacity building aspects of the organization
- Other duties as assigned or required
- Master’s degree in Human Resource Management, Organizational Design, Educational or Organizational Psychology, Business Administration (MBA) with a specialization in HR, or similar relevant degree
- Must have minimum 5-6 years of relevant HR Generalist experience
- Self-motivated, and capable of working independently as well as with a team
- Ability to provide good customer service with patience and sense of urgency
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment with limited structure
- Adept interpersonal skills; strength in developing and maintaining client management relationships