Analyst, Global Finance Systems Administration
New York City (United States of America)
The International Rescue Committee responds to the world’s worst humanitarian crises and helps people to survive and rebuild their lives. Founded in 1933 at the request of Albert Einstein, IRC offers life-saving care and life-changing assistance to refugees forced to flee from war or disaster. At work today in more than 40 countries and in 25 U.S. cities, IRC restores safety, dignity and hope to millions who are uprooted by conflict or disaster. IRC leads the way from harm to home.
The Analyst, Global Finance Systems Administration will be responsible for administration, maintenance and support of the systems used by the Finance & Accounting teams including Infor’s SUN Systems (General Ledger), Microsoft D365 (ERP), NOVATime (Time & Attendance), ADP (Payroll) and web-based banking platforms. The position partner with the HRIS analyst and/or appropriate IT staff on integrating finance systems with Workday and Dynamics 365, and other relevant organizational applications and systems.
The role reports to the Director, Global Finance Operations and will work in close collaboration with the HQ Finance, RAI Finance and HRIS teams.
- Serve as Level I support for all Finance systems
- Deploy vendor driven system upgrades, including updates to user training materials reference guides.
- Maintain security and access control for all users of IRC financials systems: SUN Systems, ADP Payroll, Endowment Manager, several online banking and currency exchange platforms and NOVAtime.
- Responsible to work with all related software vendors for upgrades, patches, and general maintenance. Assist in the rollout and UA testing of finance systems as necessary.
- Ensure licenses are current for SUN Systems, IRC’s global general ledger package and acquire new serializations as the need arises.
- Day to day NOVAtime administration for IRC staff on a biweekly payroll cycle which includes solving system errors when they occur, assisting in timely resolution, and provides follow-up to users and service providers; daily creation of new users and activation of employees in the system; and timely responses to queries to the NOVAtime helpdesk email account.
- Provide technical assistance for SUN Systems including but not limited to system administration, troubleshooting and backing up of data. Build and maintain system manuals and troubleshooting guides.
- Work closely with IT and the HRIS team to determine requirements and implement enhancements related to Workday, ADP, or NOVAtime integration. Assists in the development of all changes and modifications to table, data elements, and user accessibility to financial systems
- Create and update required process manuals for internal IC usage for the above systems including but not limited to NOVAtime; SUN Systems including Q&A and AP modules; others as needs arise.
- Training of finance & non-finance staff at Headquarters as required as well as development of training materials for field staff.
- Build templates as needed for HQ, Domestic and International usage of SUN Systems including Q&A.
- Maintain transaction code translation tables between SUN Systems and Integra.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Finance, Accounting, or equivalent
- 2+ years related system administration and report generation experience with Finance and Accounting systems
- Previous experience with Dynamics 365, SUN Systems 4 and ADP a plus
- Strong communication, organization and time leadership skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving and attention to detail; demonstrated planning and analysis skills
- Shown ability to handle, produce, and maintain confidential information
- Ability to work independently
- Solid grasp of the Microsoft Office suite of products
The IRC and IRC workers must adhere to the values and principles outlined in IRC Way - Standards for Professional Conduct. These are Integrity, Equality, Service, and Accountability. In accordance with these values, the IRC operates and enforces policies on Beneficiary Protection from Exploitation and Abuse, Child Safeguarding, Anti Workplace Harassment, Fiscal Integrity, and Anti-Retaliation.
IRC et les employés de IRC doivent adhérer aux valeurs et principes contenus dans le IRC WAY (normes de conduite professionnelle). Ce sont l’Intégrité, Egalite, le Service, et la Responsabilité. En conformité avec ces valeurs, IRC opère et fait respecter les politiques sur la protection des bénéficiaires contre l’exploitation et les abus, la protection de l’enfant, le harcèlement sur les lieux de travail, l’intégrité financière, et les représailles.#LI_GR1