● Leading and directing the human resource team to deliver a comprehensive HR service
● Measuring employee satisfaction and identifying areas that require improvement
● Performance management: coaching managers on performance management issues and processes
● Learning and development: providing guidance on development for managers and their teams, Implementing the training and development agenda, identify areas that need attention and improvement
● Recruitment and retention: managing talent and succession planning; taking overall responsibility for recruitment activity and campaigns
● Reward advice and supporting employees on company benefits
● Policy and procedures implementation of new HR policies, procedures and processes.
● Employee relations, including managing absence, discipline, grievances and sickness
● Dealing with complex disciplinary/grievance and HR issues, using HR and company knowledge evidencing appropriate decision making skills
● Crafting of business and people solutions
● Managing HR budgets
● In conjunction with the Senior Director, ensuring all company policies and procedures are up to date in line with current employment law. Ensuring line managers are up to date with changes to any policies
Skills and Essentials
● Should have excellent communication in written & oral.
● Should have good knowledge in creating HR Systems & concepts.
● Good communication skills honed in business partnering/advisory roles.
● Examples of adding value as both an individual contributor and active team member
● Experience of dealing with senior and sometimes challenging individuals
● Ability to build rapport quickly with key members of the executive team.
● Ability to represent the Human Resource function as part of the bigger business picture
● Confidently directing HR and advising managers on all aspects of people management and development.
● A professional and commercial approach to HR, with the ability to deliver high employee satisfaction, appropriate development and reward for individuals.
● Should have good exposure in Ms Office.