ALERT Communications and Data Management Intern
SCOPE OF WORK:
This internship is dynamic and the intern will handle multiple responsibilities. The Intern will assist the Anti-Trafficking Coordinator in the management of federal grant tracking and reporting. The intern will do so by managing communications with partner organizations in order to obtain necessary grant tracking documents, inputting data into appropriate grant tracking systems, and aggregating statistics for bi-annual grant reports. The intern will manage the department’s promotional initiatives by monitoring the program’s Facebook page and sharing and creating content such as short videos, articles, and infographics. In addition to the tasks above, the intern will be expected to create media for a set of specific volunteer events under the supervision of the immigration department.
Under the supervision of the Anti-Trafficking Coordinator, the intern will be responsible for the following:
- Assisting with partner organization oversight for grant tracking
- Inputting client data into grant tracking systems;
- Assuring all documents, forms, and materials are inputted and stored properly in grant tracking systems
- Aggregating grant services statistics for bi-annual grant reports
- Curating and creating content for the IRC ALERT program Facebook page and other program promotional initiatives
- Producing media content for volunteer events
- Attending webinars and reviewing online trainings to share updated information and resources with the Survivor Services team
- Assisting with other relevant program support duties, as assigned.