Lead â Scaling Clean Energy for Health Centres
Years of Experience: Between 10 to 15 years
Current Location: HQ Bangalore, Karnataka with pan India operations.
Working Days: Mondays to Saturdays
Start date: Immediately
Application Process: On Rolling Basis
SELCO Foundation is a not-for profit, public charitable trust. It was founded in 2010 and is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. SELCO Foundation seeks to inspire and implement solutions that alleviate poverty by improving access to sustainable energy to underserved communities across India in a manner that is socially, financially, and environmentally sustainable.
SELCO Foundationâs key objectives include:
--Systematically identify diverse needs of the poor, understand and define the role of sustainable development, poverty alleviation and decentralized energy.
--Create and deploy innovative solutions that positively impact well- being, health, education and livelihoods towards the alleviation of poverty.
--Foster the development of enabling conditions or an ecosystem through holistic thought processes in technology, finance, entrepreneurship and policy. Currently the foundation works across 10 states in India.
SELCO Foundation at its current stage is replicating its health and energy scaling program by way of strengthening health infrastructure in about 10 chosen districts of Meghalaya, Manipur, Odisha, Nagaland and Karnataka. We believe that Energy efficiency drive, powering healthcare with 100% clean and renewable energy and provision of green building infrastructure for healthcare through a COVID and future pandemic preparedness will democratize the much needed health services in the remote villages of selected districts.
The Lead â Scaling Clean Energy for Health Centres, will coordinate and implement solar powering of 1300 health facilities in10 districts across South, East and North East India and the main roles and responsibilities are:
- Ownership of strategic and operational management of solar powering of 1300 health facilities in10 districts to strengthen health infrastructure to democratize healthcare for poor.
- Topline responsibility for raising leveraging resources, leveraging partnerships and stakeholder buy in, devising and managing entire program process
- Handling high-profile visitors, Govt partnerships, Policy partnerships, investors and other stakeholders;
- Administration of the entire program with the team at HO and field, including day-to-day operational issues, implementation tracking, monitoring, evaluation and reporitng of program, budget tracking, team-building, outreach etc
- Reporting to the Core team on progress and supporting on all documentation required for funder reporting and reporting to stakeholders.
- Take lead in planning and strategizing outreach programs, training workshops and screening re- view meetings
- Equivalent program management experience in design, development, management of high scale programs in clean energy
- Expertise in energy and/health is preferred
- Proven experience in Govt, multi stakeholder partnership management
- Work experience in community engagement and team management, willingness to travel
To apply please send in your CV and cover letter to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with âLead â Scaling Clean Energy for Health Centresâ as the subject line.