Working Student (m/f/d) Capacity Development and Training - CBID
CBM is an international Christian development organisation, committed to improving the quality of life of persons with disabilities in the poorest communities of the world. We are looking forward to recruiting as soon as possible a:
“Working Student (m/f/d) Capacity Development and Training - CBID”
Main objective of the role:
Reporting to the Capacity Development and Training Coordinator, you will proactively support the team within the Community Based Inclusive Development Initiative to keep momentum going in terms of rolling out on-line CBID trainings and transforming face to face into online modules.
We are looking for someone who will…
• Support the development of online training modules (research material and pictures, create accessible documents)
• Follow through User Management in CBM’s online learning platform (Moodle)
• Insert content in CBM’s online learning platform (Moodle)
• Provide steady communication with training participants throughout the entire cycle (sharing invitations, troubleshooting etc.)
• Assist in the organisation of meetings and trainings
We are looking for someone who has...
• A relevant academic background in Business Administration, International
Development or related field and is currently enrolled at a University
• Interest in and first experiences in the areas of either development
cooperation or capacity development and training
• Experience in creating accessible digital content would be an asset
• Strong interest in disability inclusion /disability inclusive development
• Experience in handling administrative and secretarial work
• Experience in organising meetings and conferences, including documentation
• Professional proficiency in English. German, French and/or Spanish would be
• IT affinity (MS Office, MS SharePoint Solutions, Web Conferencing Software
e.g. Zoom, Microsoft Teams)
• A service-oriented and proactive mind set
• Written communications skills
• A result driven and reliable way of doing thing
The future job holder will adhere to CBM’s values and commits to CBM’s Code of Conduct and Safeguarding Policy.
CBM encourages persons with disabilities to apply for this position. For further information about CBM’s inclusion policy, please visit our Resources & Publications section at www.cbm.org. If you feel that this role would be a good opportunity for you, we would love to hear from you.
Application deadline: September 26, 2021.
This part time position (19,5 hours per week) enjoys flexible working times for an initial 6-month Fixed Term period to be based in Bensheim, subject to local
employment and immigration laws in Germany. A higher number of working hours during official holidays are possible. An extension would be considered in alignment with the requirements of our training programmes in place.