Key working relationships:
- Position Reports to: Head of Programs;
- Internal collaborations within IRC: All IRC Hellas program teams and all operational departments (Head of Office, Grants, Finance, Supply Chain, M&E, HR), IRC departments in other country offices as needed;
- External collaborations to IRC: IRC implementing partners, Public/ state actors, non-state actors, UN agencies, NGOs and INGOs, donors
- Work closely with the Head of Programs to support the efficient implementation of IRC programs;
- Provide administrative and operational support to main office tasks, as well as programmatic tasks, such as filling procurement requests;
- In close cooperation with the relevant departments, carry out all tasks related to the registration of IRC in the necessary registries, ensuring that data are accurate and frequently updated as needed;
- Receive program data and prepare monthly dashboards and situation updates;
- Assist programs in proposal development, by participating in the process of drafting the technical proposal and the budget;
Carry out Communication and Visibility activities as per need: Translate program related documents, draft and disseminate Press Releases, draft program related social media content;
- Review technical reports and program activity reports as per need;
- Help organize internal and external meetings, as needed, including focus group discussions with beneficiaries;
- Provide general support to the M&E department, as needed;
- Take initiative to make extra contributions to the programs and proactively identify any issues and reports them to the Head of Programs.
Collaboration & Representation:
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with all departments, partners, organizations and actors;
- Perform excellent communication skills;
- Contribute to achieving work unit goals by working collaboratively and flexibly with others and building effective collaboration across programs;
- Establish, maintain, and develop professional relationships with program staff and team members and promote a strong team spirit;
- Maintain and develop direct communication lines with public sector Registries and Certifications focal points.
- Ensure all activities are carried out in accordance with IRC Operational and Communication policies;
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor to develop and support IRC programs and operations.