Minimum age: 25 years old. Nationals of the country of assignment are not eligible, except the assignments in Headquarters duty stations.
Description of task
Under the direct supervision of the Resource Management Officer and in close collaboration with the
Head of Programmes, the UN Volunteer will undertake the following tasks:
- Direct and guide the work of the HR and Admin teams of the office;
- Lead the development and implementation of the HR & Admin short and long-term vision and
contribution of the office in alignment with local, regional and global priorities;
- Analyze progress, identify risks and opportunities, provide corrective actions and contribute to the
- Contribute to the UN Business Operations Strategy 2.0 on a local level;
- Support and drumbeat the UN inter-agency coordination activities in Morocco;
- Coordinate meetings and activities, facilitate trainings and ensure that sufficient information is
disseminated to all relevant stakeholders internally and externally;
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned.
Required degree level
Master degree or equivalent
Educational additional comments
Degree in Human Resources, Administration, international relations or a related field.
- At least 3 years of operational experience;
- Strong knowledge and experience in HR and administration.
- English(Mandatory), Level - Fluent
- French(Mandatory), Level - Fluent
- Arabic(Optional), Level - Working Knowledge
Area of expertise
Development programme/project administration, Administration and administrative assistance
Accountability, Adaptability and Flexibility, Building Trust, Client Orientation, Commitment and Motivation, Commitment to Continuous Learning, Communication, Creativity, Empowering Others, Ethics and Values, Integrity, Knowledge Sharing, Leadership, Planning and Organizing, Professionalism, Respect for Diversity, Self-Management, Technological Awareness
* Not yet registered in the UNV Talent Pool?
First register your profile at https://vmam.unv.org/candidate/signup.
Important: After creating your account, complete all sections of your profile and submit it. Then go to ‘My Page’ at https://vmam.unv.org/candidate/mypage and click on the ‘Special Calls’ hyperlink. Lastly, select the special call to which you would like to apply.
* Already registered in the UNV Talent Pool?
First update your profile at https://vmam.unv.org/candidate/profile.
Then go to ‘My Page’ at https://vmam.unv.org/candidate/mypage and click on the ‘Special Calls’ hyperlink to select the special call to which you would like to apply.
Application deadline: 19 September 2021