ICLA Technical Assistant Nigeria Damasak
Role and responsibilities
The purpose of the assistant position is to assist in the day-to-day implementation of the ICLA Core Competency project activities in Damasak, Mobbar LGA of Borno State in line with NRC policies, guidelines and strategy.
- Participate and contribute in the development/modification of HLP and CD training modules
- Participate and contribute in the development of HLP and ID IEC materials
- Assist in the direct implementation of ICLA project activities
- Implement the legal assistance programs including HLP, CDR and identity documentation activities innovatively to adapt to location and context, in line with proposals, strategies and donor requirements and optimize opportunities for synergies
- Document project achievements and deliverables