Senior SDG Advisor Lead
To apply for this consultancy assignment, please check below link to view the terms of reference and other related documents.
Duties and Responsibilities
Please check below link
- Demonstrate integrity by modeling UN values and ethical standards.
- Promote the vision, mission and strategic in goals of the UNDP
- Displays cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality and age sensitivity and adaptability
- Treats all people fairly without favoritism.
Required Skills and Experience
- Master's degree in social policy, public policy, politics, economics, development studies or a related area.
- A minimum of 10 years in conceptualizing and providing support to governments in developing national sustainable development strategies, strategic planning instruments
- Strong track record in writing high-quality reports tailored to different audiences
- Strong knowledge in sustainable development concepts, familiarity with 2030 Agenda and SDGs
- Extensive experience in monitoring and evaluation
- Familiarity with gender mainstreaming and integrated approaches
- Excellent analytical skills
- Knowledge of Statistical data analysis
- Strong communication skills
- Proficiency in English and Arabic
Technical and financial proposals along with CV & 3 references should be submitted and attached as one file, and without such will not be considered).
(Only Short Listed Candidates will be contacted)