Regional Auditor, World Vision Haiti
World Vision is a Christian humanitarian, development and advocacy organisation devoted to improving the lives of children, families and their communities around the world. Our 34,000+ staff members in nearly 100 countries are united in helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Through our work, every 60 seconds… a family gets water… a hungry child is fed… a family receives the tools to overcome poverty.
Here’s where you come in:
As the Regional Auditor, World Vision Haiti, you will provide an independent objective assurance and consulting activity designed to add value and improve the organization’s operations. This will be done by using a systematic approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, internal control and governance processes of the Organization.
You will prove high standards of professional and social ethics and will conduct regional engagements of varying size and complexity, provide support for planning for the various phases of the field work, carry out audit work as assigned by the Regional Audit Senior or Regional Audit Manager, providing a summary of audit findings, criteria, risks and recommendations.
- Bachelor degree in Audit, Accounting, Finance or related field.
- Must have prior working experience in internal audit of not less than three years in a recognized organization, one of which should be at a more senior level. Experience in accredited audit firms and/or in a Non-Governmental organization will be an added advantage.
- Proven experience in Risk Based Auditing.
- Professional audit certifications (ACCA/CPA/CIA) finalized or in advanced stage of certification process.
- Considerable knowledge of the Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing and the Code of Ethics developed by the Institute of Internal Auditors.
- Good command of the French and Spanish languages, written and oral communication skills in particular. Advanced knowledge of English would be an added advantage.
- The position requires ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to 50 % of the time. This travel includes fragile context operational areas within the Region.
Find the full responsibilities and requirement for this position online and apply by 23 SEPT 2021. Due to the number of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
World Vision is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organisation working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.
For more information on World Vision International, please visit our website: www.wvi.org. Our vision for every child, life in all its fullness. Our prayer for every heart, the will to make it so.