The Grants Manager is the focal point for proposal development, donor reporting, grants information management and grants management capacity-building efforts. The Grants Manager also supports programmatic and budgetary monitoring, compliance with donors and internal IRC rules and regulations. The Grants Manager is also involved in managing and implementing IRC’s partnership work in the country. The Grants Manager will work closely with the in-country program teams and will report to IRC’s Grants Coordinator.
- Submit high quality donor reports, narrative and financial according to IRC and donor regulations. Ensure all required documents are included, complete, correct and approved by the respective Program Coordinator/s and country management.
- Collaborate with the Program and finance teams to develop standard reporting templates and tools that will support improved narrative, logframe and financial reporting.
- Maintain knowledge of grant agreement language and regulations, serving as a knowledge resource on assigned donors and advancing questions where needed.
- Raise compliance issues with supervisor
- Lead grant opening meetings, quarterly grant review meetings, and grant close out meetings in collaboration with the Grants Coordinator.
- Lead management meetings, including monthly review of Budget vs Actual (BVA) reports to address any projected underspend or over spend.
- Keep supervisor informed of any projected inabilities to meet contractual obligations, report submission and spend rates/significant budget variances. Be able to actively mitigate risks through proposing remedial solutions in consensus with department heads
- Compile and respond to information requests from IRC’s regional, London and NY offices.
- Support the development of high quality proposals and budgets that are relevant to IRC’s Strategic Action Plan and include input from key partners (finance, operations, programs, partners, etc.).
- Contribute to all aspects of the proposal development process – including compilation/editing of the technical narrative, development of budgets and budget narratives, drafting of required annexes, etc.
- Facilitate and coordinate all aspects of sub-award life cycle management, from partner identification, vetting, and project agreement/amendment development
- Manage the sub-award in the opportunity tracking system for the agreement review and in case of modifications
- Maintain and coordinate partner program, finance and compliance monitoring schedules and coordinate support for partners with other IRC staff to address any challenges that may arise
- Work with grant counterparts in HQ and at the regional level to ensure coordination and adherence to proposal timelines and requirements.
- Undertake other key grants management, program development, monitoring and evaluation, communications and external relations activities as requested
However, we have found similar vacancies for you: