HR Coordinator - Recruitment Afghanistan Kabul
Purpose of the Job:
The HR Coordinator will ensure implementation of NRC policy on recruitment with focus on the NRC Recruitment Handbook, procedure and tools in NRC Afghanistan. And to advise and guide managers on recruitment.
- Implement NRC’s HR systems and procedures at country level- with focus on the recruitment handbook, recruitment procedures.
- Ensure adherence to NRC HR policies, handbooks, guidelines and donor requirements.
- Prepare and submit reports and analysis on Recruitment.
- Ensure that all recruitment are according to generic JD’s and pay structure.
- Support line managers in procedures and require and facilitate recruitment trainings for managers.
- Ensure adherence to NRC policies and the national labor law in all processes and procedures.
- Advice in personnel conflicts/processes when relevant.
- Coordinate staff recruitment and exits, introductions when entering organization.
- Ensure that staff records in all offices in the area are up to date and filed appropriately with a particularly focus on the recruitment files.
- Responsible the weekly recruitment tracker.
- Responsible for further development of quality recruitment processes and recruitment tools.
- Conduct transparent, fair and open recruitments at Central, East area offices for all grades according to NRC procedures.
- To ensure the widest circulation of NRC advertisement among other NGOs and organizations to find potential candidates.
- To ensure the CVs are received and put in a folder properly and handed over to the relevant section head for short listing and further process.
- Preparing and ensure accurate job descriptions are in place for all staff.
- To act as an administrator on the written tests of applicants and chair the interviews.
- Conduct reference checks for job candidates, background check, employment verification for selected candidates.
- Interpreting, assisting and advising employees and managers regarding HR polices e.g. leave management and benefit administration.
Generic professional competencies:
- Experience from working as a HR Coordinator in a humanitarian/recovery context.
- Previous experience from working in complex and volatile contexts.
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities.
- Knowledge about own leadership skills/profile.
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal.
- Education requirement Bachelor or Master Degree in relevant field.
- Knowledge of the local language (Pashto and Dari).
- Experience with humanitarian organization at least 2 years.
- Managing resources to optimize results.
- Managing performance and development.
- Handling insecure environments.
- Empowering and building trust.
- Monthly Salary based on NRC Afghanistan Salary Scale.
- NRC has medical coverage for staff plus 4 dependents.
- Eid Bonus once per year.
- Leave and Holidays accordingly Afghanistan Labour Law.
- Top up Credit card on monthly basis.