Senior Auditor ISO 14001
- Assist the Project Manager in planning 55 Kenyan SMEs internal audits.
- Conduct 55 Kenyan SMEs internal audits.
- Draft internal audit findings that clearly describe the conditions, criteria, cause and effect and recommendations to correct identified non-compliances.
- Assist the Project Manager in monitoring progress of the corrective actions implemented by the 55 Kenyan SMEs that failed the internal audit.
Education: Advanced university degree
Professional certification: CIA, CISA, ISO 27001, COBIT 2019, CISSP, CRMA, or any other relevant certification.
- Minimum 2 years of external or internal auditing experience
- Experience working in the Not-for-Profit or NGO sectors or grant supported organizations
Demonstrated Skills and Competencies:
- Communications – Written and oral English
- Auditing principles and techniques
- ISO 14001
- Process documentation and data analysis
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a multicultural team
Language Skills: Fluency in English mandatory
- Position based in Nairobi, Kenya
- Travel up to 60% within the country
Salary & Compensation: to be defined based on experience and qualifications.
How to apply : Interested candidates must submit CV and motivation letter exclusively in English. Please send your applications to Ms. Marion Villacampa: firstname.lastname@example.org