The Operations Manager will oversee the day-to-day activities of the company, ensuring that the organization is managed and performing efficiently and effectively. The ideal candidate will manage the implementation of business guidelines and strategies, working with other leaders to ensure everything runs smoothly and in accordance with the company guidelines.
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Logistical operations
- Strategic management of a large agricultural project for high efficiency
- Responsible for growth cycle, delivery and marketing of farm produce.
- Run the business model from planning to sales
- Oversee the farm growth and explore growth opportunities.
- -Oversee the organization’ supply chain department
- Re-enforce all SOPs for high efficiency
- Regular audit of the system to ensure compliance
- Oversee the organization’s security department.
- Ensure strict adherence to safety within the org’s premises.
- Oversee the management and maintenance of vehicles
2. Project management
- Accountable for multi-faceted high net worth projects across different collaborative teams
- Strategic management with a unified approach and integrity
- Lead through processes and strong systems
3. Financial management
- Create and adhere to strict budget processes
- Responsible for planning and execution of the budget and ensure quality
4. Team mgt
- Oversight over a team of managers and direct reports
- Create a motivated and engaged team founded on trust
- Lead with a mentorship approach and high morale