Medical Supply Monitoring Support Officer
- Under the direct supervision of the Medical Officer, Coordinator of the COVID-19 Case Management and Infection Prevention and Control on the Incident Management Team of WHO Myanmar, the National UN Volunteer will carry out the following tasks:
Summary of Key Functions
- Support the organization and invitation of the meetings of the COVID- 19 Working Group of Case Management and Infection Prevention and Control
- Prepare the Report of the Working Group Meetings
- Support the constant update of the Oxygen Tracker
- Support the constant update of the Medicines Tracker
- Support any needed extra support for the ongoing Capacity Building of Young Doctors for Case Management of COVID-19
- Support the creation of conditions to prepare a Global Report of the work of WHO in Myanmar on Case Management and IPC during the COVID-19 crises in the country.
Batchelor’s Degree in medical field.Required experience 24 Months Experience remark
Minimum 2 years of professional experience as a Medical Doctor.
Bachelor’s degree in Health or related field including Medicine, Public Health, Global/International Health, Health Policy & Management, Environmental Health, Family Health, Health Research, Biostatistics, Socio-medical Sciences, Epidemiology, Health Education, Health Promotion and Disease Prevention, Educational Interventions in Health Care.
Master’s degree in any of the above fields is considered as an asset.Language skills
- Burmese(Mandatory), Level - Fluent
- English(Mandatory), Level - Fluent