Information Management (Reporting) Support Officer
Under the direct supervision of the WHO Medical Officer, Coordinator of the COVID-19 Case Management and Infection Prevention and Control on the Incident Management Team of WHO Myanmar, the National UN Volunteer will carry out the following tasks:
Summary of Key Functions
- Support the collection of the Information on States, Regions and Townships of the availability of health services for Case Management all over Myanmar
- Compile weekly the report of the Information on States, Regions and Townships of the availability of health services for Case Management all over Myanmar for the Country Office Report to SEARO
- Support the creation of the conditions to prepare a Global Report of the work of WHO in Myanmar on Case Management and IPC during the COVID-19 crises in the country.
Minimum 2 years of relevant experience as a Medical Doctor
Proficient in email applications, office applications
Ability to use MS Teams, ZoomRequired experience 24 Months Experience remark
Bachelor’s degree in Health or related field including Medicine, Public Health, Global/International Health, Health Policy & Management, Environmental Health, Family Health, Health Research, Biostatistics, Socio-medical Sciences, Epidemiology, Health Education, Health Promotion and Disease Prevention, Educational Interventions in Health Care.
Master’s degree in any of the above fields is considered as an asset.Language skills
- Burmese(Mandatory), Level - Fluent
- English(Mandatory), Level - Fluent