The Hague (Netherlands)
Every year, millions of people around the world go missing as a result of conflict, human rights abuses, disasters, organized crime, irregular migration, and other causes. Be part of a growing international organization that is dedicated to tackling this global challenge.
The International Commission on Missing Persons (ICMP) is a treaty-based international organization with headquarters in The Hague, the Netherlands. Its mandate is to secure the cooperation of governments and others in locating and identifying missing persons. As the only international organization tasked exclusively to work on the issue of missing persons, ICMP maintains field programs throughout the world. To learn more about ICMP click here.
Under the overall guidance and supervision of the Communications Coordinator, the Intern's duties and responsibilities will include, but will not necessarily be limited to, the following:
- Assist in creating content and graphic posts for social media and website to raise awareness on ICMP's work
- Assist in creating short interactive videos/clips on ICMP's work
- Monitoring the media and assisting with drafting ICMP’s internal media monitoring
- Assist in the communication tasks of planned events and meetings at HQ
- Provide support with the daily communication tasks as necessary
- And other tasks as assigned.