National Gender Expert (Uzbek Nationals Only)
Introduction to Organization
Established in 2007, AAN Associates is a ‘Social Enterprise’ established to enable development partners in finding simple, innovative, cost-efficient, and sustainable solutions to developmental challenges. AAN Associates brings extensive research and evaluation experience in varied contexts i.e., development to humanitarian (including complex emergencies) crises. AAN has undertaken more than 100 consulting projects in over 20 countries (East Asia and Pacific, South & West Asia, Middle East, East and South Africa, and West Africa), with bi / multilateral funding agencies, United Nations, public sector, and non-profit entities.
AAN is a growing organization with a distinctive track of producing award winning research and evaluations. These awards and distinctions have come to complement AAN’s recognition as practice lead in ‘social research’ and ‘evaluations. AAN is pursuing an aggressive growth strategy underpinned by excellence in service, improvising innovation, and technology, strengthening partnerships and resources, forging institutional systems and diversity.
AAN Associates is looking for a National Gender Expert for an upcoming assignment in the Uzbekistan. Following are the requirements to apply for the position:
- Must have a degree in Social Sciences, Gender Studies or other related fields with at least a Bachelor's Degree and at least 5 years of relevant experience
- Must have technical expertise pertaining to Evaluation (Summative, Formative, Impact) and 5 years of experience minimum
- Proficiency in report writing
- Fluency (oral and written) in English and Uzbek required.
- Experience working in Uzbekistan (Must be residing in Uzbekistan)
- Data collection (both quantitative and qualitative) and data analysis experience is plus!
Interested consultants must email at firstname.lastname@example.org along with their updated CVs and cover letters (in English) aforementioned information to express their interest by mentioning " National Gender Expert (Uzbekistan National)" in the subject line.