Digital Skills and E-learning Portal Web Development and Admin Expert: The National Portal for Skills Employment and Entrepreneurship for Inclusive Digital Livelihoods
To apply for this consultancy assignment, please check below link to view the terms of reference and other related doucments.
Duties and Responsibilities
Please check below link
- Demonstrate integrity by modeling UN values and ethical standards.
- Promote the vision, mission and strategic in goals of the UNDP
- Displays cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality and age sensitivity and adaptability
- Treats all people fairly without favoritism.
Required Skills and Experience
- Holder of bachelor’s degree in computer engineering, software engineering, front end and back end web development, MIS, BIS, and relevant studies.
- 7-8 years of relevant professional experience in the following: website development, portals, online e-learing, b2b and b2c portals and applications.
- User interface and experiences engineering and testing.
- website development management, website customization and migration.
- content development, testing, commissioning, user interface testing, and user journey experience testing.
- Website integrity testing and carrying capacity.
- launch of e-government services portals, e-learning, self-learning, self-employment portals and applications in Arabic and English.
- Website compiance to e-government and national cyber secruity requirements.
- Capacity to engaged with multiple stakeholders, promote, market, and sustain digital portals and digital partnerships between government and private sector with strong knowledge of Jordan ICT and Digital Economy sector and skills in demand for self-employment, digital economy, and ICT sector.
- Demonstrated track record of e-learning, e-government, and digital skills portals, websites, and applications .
Technical and financial proposals along with CV & 3 references should be submitted and attached as one file, and without such will not be considered). (Only Short Listed Candidates will be contacted)