“Working Student Programme Communications (m/f/d) - NTD”
CBM is an international Christian development organisation, committed to improving the quality of life of persons with disabilities in the poorest communities of the world. We are looking forward to recruiting as soon as possible a:
Working Student (m/f/d) Programme Communications - Neglected Tropical Diseases
We are looking for someone who will…
- assist in collecting information for inclusion in various communications pieces for CBM website, intranet, and social media channels
- support communications campaign creation, including campaign planning and content creation for the Inclusive Eye Health Initiative’s NTD programmes
- assist in updating and maintaining databases of communications assets
- create graphics, videos, and other visual assets as needed
- draft documents, working from meeting notes, project source materials, stakeholder interviews, and/or subject matter research, as appropriate
- edit documents for readability, consistency, adherence to style/usage guides, and correct grammar, spelling and punctuation
- assist in creating communications materials for conferences, meetings, and events
We are looking for someone who has…
- a relevant academic background and is currently enrolled as a graduate student in a college or university
- strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- exceptional writing skills
- experience in developing web content
- skills in graphic design, photography and/or videography
- experience working in communications/marketing and/or public health
- professional proficiency in English. French would be advantageous
- proficiency in MS Office and SharePoint solutions
- strong communication skills
The future job holder will adhere to CBM’s values and commits to CBM’s Code of Conduct and Safeguarding Policy.
CBM encourages persons with disabilities to apply for this position. For further information about CBM’s inclusion policy, please visit our Resources & Publications section at www.cbm.org. If you feel that this role would be a good opportunity for you, we would love to hear from you.
Application deadline: October 17, 2021.
This is a limited contract (max. 2 years) under local conditions to be based in Bensheim, Germany.