Data Integrity Manager
El Paso (United States of America)
Background/IRC Summary: The mission of the IRC’s Resettlement, Asylum, and Integration (RAI) department is to create opportunities for refugees, asylees and other immigrant populations to survive and thrive in America. The US has evacuated thousands of Afghan evacuees who are hosted at military bases around the country. The IRC is providing support on multiple military bases across the country to facilitate the processing and resettlement of this population.
Job Overview/Summary: The Data Integrity Manager is responsible for managing accurate data, data analysis and key components of monitoring, evaluation, accountability and learning within the program framework in in one in one of the eight Operation Allies Welcome locations across the US.
- Model, promote and uphold a culture of values as reflected in the IRC way: Standards of Professional Conduct –Integrity, Accountability, Service and Equality and the Respect at work policy
- Lead data entry and quality assurance and ensuring consistency in data accuracy within the defined response site
- Maintain the data related to evacuees including register new clients and update existing client demographics into data management system (as necessary)
- Develop and provide training to the QC Manager and processors on latest updates of intake processing database
- Maintain overall data management and record keeping at the project site
- Provide weekly reports and ad hoc as needed to the Deputy of Programs
- Ensure program colleagues understand how data collection tools are designed and used, IRC data management platforms are effective understood and used and that smart visualizations are generated for internal and external use
- Act as data focal point for site within the overall operations
- Maintain client confidentiality by ensuring client information is secured
- Collaborate closely with other program colleagues and HQ as necessary
- Perform other administrative duties, tasks and responsibilities as assigned
Key Working Relationships:
Position Reports to: Deputy Program Lead
Position directly supervises: Scheduler
Indirect Reporting: N/AOther Internal and/or external contacts: Position requires close collaboration with Internal Database Management team and at IRC headquarters
Education: University degree in Information Technology or related field
§At least 2 years of working experience on similar position
§Strong data management and analysis skills including ability to establish data management platforms
Demonstrated Skills and Competencies:
§Experience working in a multicultural environment
§Excellent organizational with ability to manage competing priorities and deadlines
§Must be a team player, detail oriented and reliable
§Ability to productively interact with a wide range and level of staff and stakeholders
§Strong computer competency with work processing, spreadsheets and other IT skills
Language Skills: Fluent in written and spoken English
- It is expected that post holder will perform duties within the military base and occasionally some work being done from the temporary housing/hotel
- Considering the response nature it is expected that post holder will perform duties 6 days a week including evening work (as necessary) however, working days and schedule will be notified upon hiring
IRC is committed to building a diverse organization and a climate of inclusivity. We strongly encourage applications from candidates who can demonstrate that they can contribute to this goal.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: In accordance with IRC’s duty to provide and maintain a workplace that is free of known hazards and our commitment to safeguard the health of our employees, clients, and communities, IRC requires candidates who are selected for interview to furnish proof of vaccination against COVID-19 in order to be considered for this position.
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusivity: IRC is committed to building a diverse organization and a climate of inclusivity. We strongly encourage applications from candidates who can demonstrate that they can contribute to this goal.
Equal Opportunity Employer: We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.