The Centre is hiring a Business Development and Project Research Assistant to support the Business Development team with expansion and growth of the Centre and its services as well as the Product and Services team with research, project management and implementation of child rights and business projects in Asia, Europe and Africa.
Research potential new clients/prospects, include maintaining and managing the database of prospects/potential clients with a defined methodology for follow-up.
Research funding opportunities from institutional donors and multilateral organizations
Support Director of Business Development to develop business proposals, concept notes and outlines for funding, obtain qualified meetings and opportunities for presentations
Prepare, set-up, participate and follow-up on business development meetings (includes the preparation of presentations, note-taking, drafting of meetings notes and proposals)
Support and stimulate local networking building in cooperation with VP Business Development
Support the Director of Business Development to manage The Centre’s key clients
Support The Centre’s Products and Services teams with service and project team with research, training & tool development and report writing
Support the Products and Services team with project management including developing workplans, monitor and ensure that projects are implemented on time and collect data for final report preparation and delivery
Support the project implementation including capacity building, trainings, monitoring, evaluation and relations building to service providers and participating brands’ supply chain
1. Minimum Bachelor University degree or above in relevant subject (e.g. international relations, economics, sociology, social work, public administration etc.)
2. Minimum 1 year relevant working experience
3. Excellent English equal to mother tongue, Cantonese, Mandarin and French are an asset
4. Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
5. Highly trustworthy and capable of handling highly sensitive and confidential information;
6. Present oneself as professional, innovative, creative, and a self-starter
7. Excellent writing skills, including proper spelling, grammar, and formatting of proposals, presentations and reports.
8. Strong organisational, time management and multitasking skills
9. Excellent skills in marketing and networking
10. Good computer skills, Microsoft office etc.
11. Ability to work in teams and under heavy workload
12. Passion for finding innovative ways to promote child rights in business operations