INEE Measurement Library Support Consultant
The Inter-agency Network for Education in Emergencies (INEE), is a global network of over 18,000 individual members, affiliated with more than 4,000 organizations from 190 countries with representatives from UN agencies, International and National NGOs, donors, governments, universities, schools and affected populations working together to ensure all persons the right to a quality education in emergencies (EiE) and post-crisis recovery. As INEE is a network and hosted by its membership, the IRC hosts the INEE Secretariat.
INEE, in partnership with IRC and New York University Global TIES for Children, launched a Measurement Library in October 2019. The Measurement Library is a collection of measurement tools to assess children’s learning and holistic development and service provider quality in crisis contexts. The tools are meant to help education practitioners generate high-quality data to inform program planning and review.
Scope of Work:
INEE is recruiting a consultant to support the INEE Measurement Library (ML) and its accompanying initiatives, including the INEE Measurement Library Reference Group (MLRG), and forge connections with related INEE initiatives and groups. The consultant will work closely with the INEE Knowledge Management Coordinator, INEE Evidence Coordinator, and IRC and NYU colleagues.
- Co-facilitate Measurement and Metrics Initiative partnership weekly calls with INEE, IRC, and NYU
- Support the integrity ofthe INEE ML platform on the INEE website by ensuring the site is up-to-date, functioning properly, and translated by viewing all ML pages every two weeks. Address any issues by flagging with INEE Knowledge Management coordinator
- Track use of the ML and downloads of resources through Google Analytics and Google Data Studio and develop 3 quarterly reports on the use of the ML
- Co-facilitate 2 webinars on the ML and its measures
- Co-facilitate the INEE Measurement Reference Group alongside IRC and NYU, through planning and co-facilitating 5 bi-monthly group calls, co-facilitate between IRC and NYU, sending 6 work updates
- Review of all measures submitted for consideration in the ML per the vetting criteria developed by the MLRG, including receiving measure files, organizing MLRG members’ review of submissions, and communicating with measure authors
- Design direct linkages and ways to embed the ML with other INEE web platforms, including the Evidence Platform and Distance Education Database by engaging in the development of each platform and maintaining consistent communication with relevant INEE Secretariat leading the work of each
- Draft 3 email and social media campaigns and 3 blogs, that highlights the Measurement Library, its measures, and opportunities for engagement
- Develop at least 5 guiding discussion questions for the #measurement-library Slack channel in the INEE Community of Practice
- Respond to inquiries related on the ML including tool submission process and tool selection process
- Develop and analyze results of a survey on accessibility and use of the Measurement Library and its measures.
- Develop long-term sustainability plan (estimated 10 pages) for the INEE ML and Measurement and Metrics partnership beyond May 2022.