Re-advertisement: National Contractor for Salesforce NPSP Business Analyst for Indonesians only
UNICEF Indonesia is looking for national contractor to support, drive the discussion and engagement with the implementing partner in implementing the Salesforce NPSP (Non-Profit Success Pack) in UNICEF Indonesia to ensure the project in line with the scope, budget and timeline. The consultant will work under the supervision of UNICEF Indonesia’s Donor Relations Specialist.
UNICEF works in some of the world’s toughest places, to reach the world’s most disadvantaged children. To save their lives. To defend their rights. To help them fulfill their potential.
Across 190 countries and territories, we work for every child, everywhere, every day, to build a better world for everyone.
And we never give up.
For more information, visit the UNICEF Indonesia Country Office website: https://www.unicef.org/indonesia/
Title: National Contractor for Salesforce NPSP Business Analyst (for Indonesians only)
Duty Station: Jakarta
Type of Contract: Individual Contractor
Duration: October 2021 – October 2022 (11,5 months)
Re-advertisement: applicants who had previously applied will be considered and need not re-apply.
For every child, opportunity.
UNICEF – the United Nations Children’s Fund- is an international organization working to realize the rights of children all around the world with presence in over 190 countries and territories. UNICEF operates its programmes fully with the generous donations received from governments, the private sector, as well as individuals. UNICEF mobilizes support from the private sector as well as generous individuals which is critical to delivering its programmes for children.
The support of individuals is critical for UNICEF to achieve its mandate for children. The organization recognizes the value of growing, engaging, and retaining individual supporters (financial donors and non-financial supporters) and strives to offer them meaningful journeys. UNICEF is therefore contracting a consultant to support, drive the discussion and engagement with the implementing partner in implementing the Salesforce NPSP (Non-Profit Success Pack) in UNICEF Indonesia to ensure the project in line with the scope, budget and timeline.
How can you make a difference?
The Business Analyst is responsible for overall Salesforce NPSP project management and planning activities for smaller projects and all business aspects of the requirements and analysis phase of larger projects together with implementing partner.
In collaboration with UNICEF Donor Management team:
- Capable to learn UNICEF Indonesia current architecture, and capable to identify the gap with the expected outcome
- Capable to support to design the target architecture solution, integration, and data migration strategy
- Capable to prioritize integration, data migration and local implementation within the sprint phase.
- Supporting post live in developing Marketing Cloud
- Ensure the services provided implementing partner meet UNICEF requirements and comply with the rule and regulation.
- Managing all consent, license, and other agreement with UNICEF third parties.
- Ensure the project meet the scope, budget, and within time line.
- Bridging new knowledge from the implementation partner and/or new solution to the UNICEF team.
WORK ASSIGNMENTS & OUTPUTS:
Work Assignment of this consultancy to include as follows:
- Perform requirements gathering and analysis
- Develop and implement test plans to ensure successful delivery of a project
- Accurately determine, assign, plan, monitoring, track and manage project task, activity, documentation and time information per internal standards, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for a business.
- Creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for a business
- Determines Functional and Non-Functional Requirements Requirement Analysis
- Ensure the services provided by implementing partner in compliance with UNICEF rules and regulation.
- Drive the discussion and lead the engagement with the implementation of Salesforce project.
The contractor’s performance will be reviewed upon satisfactory deliverable of following outputs:
- Monthly report to document support in understanding UNICEF Indonesia current architecture, and capable to identify the gap with the expected outcome.
- Monthly report to document support in prioritizing integration, data migration and local implementation within the sprint phase.
- Monthly report to document support in ensuring the services provided implementing partner meet UNICEF requirements and comply with the rule and regulation.
- Monthly report to document support in supporting post live in developing Marketing Cloud
- Monthly report to document support in bridging new knowledge from the implementation partner and/or new solution to the UNICEF team.
- Monthly report to document support in ensuring all required information, needs, and goals from UNICEF and implementing partner are achieved.
- Monthly report to document support in designing the target architecture solution, integration, and data migration strategy
- Monthly report to document support in managing all consents, licenses and other agreements with UNICEF third parties.
- Monthly report to document support in making sure the project meets the scope, budget, and within time line.
- Monthly report to document support in responsibility for the overall release management in Agile methodology with implementing partner
- Monthly report to document support in attending the workshop and or training that will be provide by implementing partner
- Capable to do scripting for data cleansing during data migration and training the local team.
To qualify as an advocate for every child you will have…
- Bachelor (S1) degree in Computer Science/Engineering, or Information Technology, or Electrical Engineering
- 5-6 years of Salesforce Implementation as Business Analyst, Business Intelligence, Project Manager
- Previous experience with Salesforce: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Force.com Platform
- Previous experience with databases e.g. SQL Server, Oracle and NoSQL e.g. Hive, Impala
- Pevious experience with various technology tools: BI tools (PowerBI, Tableau, and Microstrategy), statistical software (R, Python, and SPSS) and office programs, database software (MSSQL, Teradata, and Alation), Advanced Excel, Tableau, Qlikview
- Have experience with Big Data and Technology Innovation.
For every Child, you demonstrate…
UNICEF's values of Care, Respect, Integrity, Trust, and Accountability (CRITA) and core competencies:
- Builds and maintains partnership
- Demonstrates self-awareness and ethical awareness
- Drive to achieve results for impact
- Innovates and embraces change
- Manages ambiguity and complexity
- Thinks and acts strategically
- Works collaboratively with others
Closing date: 21 October 2021
To view our competency framework, please visit here.
Click here to learn more about UNICEF’s values and competencies.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages all candidates, irrespective of gender, nationality, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.
UNICEF has a zero-tolerance policy on conduct that is incompatible with the aims and objectives of the United Nations and UNICEF, including sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority and discrimination. UNICEF also adheres to strict child safeguarding principles. All selected candidates will be expected to adhere to these standards and principles and will therefore undergo rigorous reference and background checks. Background checks will include the verification of academic credential(s) and employment history. Selected candidates may be required to provide additional information to conduct a background check.
This position is not considered an elevated risk role. However, UNICEF reserves the right to conduct further vetting/ assessment within the scope of child safeguarding as appropriate.
The screening of your application will be conducted based on the information in your profile. Before applying, we strongly suggest that you review your profile to ensure accuracy and completeness. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and advance to the next stage of the selection process. This vacancy is open for Indonesians only.
Individuals engaged under a consultancy or individual contract will not be considered “staff members” under the Staff Regulations and Rules of the United Nations and UNICEF’s policies and procedures, and will not be entitled to benefits provided therein (such as leave entitlements and medical insurance coverage). Their conditions of service will be governed by their contract and the General Conditions of Contracts for the Services of Consultants and Individual Contractors. Consultants and individual contractors are responsible for determining their tax liabilities and for the payment of any taxes and/or duties, in accordance with local or other applicable laws.