Salt Lake City (United States of America)
We hope to find a contract recruiter to help supplement our Global Recruitment team. We have experienced a recent increase in volume of requisitions, and we need further support. Initially, we need someone who can focus on our US resettlement offices' hiring needs. Depending on additional surge efforts, we may ask the person to assist further in other US or international recruiting. The refugee crisis is, unfortunately, at a high point, and we are passionate about finding the highest talent professionals to address this humanitarian crisis. Recruiting for an organization like IRC is way to give back to the community through your professional life.
We are seeking a high-energy individual with extraordinary relationship building skills and creative approaches to sourcing talent. We work, virtually, as part of a high functioning global recruitment team to ensure timely and quality recruitment for US and international positions in the humanitarian sector.
You will have your own portfolio of positions and conduct full life cycle recruiting. Responsibilities will include all sourcing, advertising, screening, interviewing, reference checking and final negotiations for open positions. All work will be accomplished in a spirit of partnership and service with the hiring manager. We are looking for someone who understands and practices industry standards and a person who is always looking for new and creative ways to recruit as well. Our goal is to ensure the timely selection of top talent, who will support IRC’s organizational culture, while contributing to IRC’s position as an employer of choice.
- Source highly qualified candidates for positions through networking and use of different search engines
- Find a diverse set of potential candidates who meet the qualifications/requirements of the positions within agreed timeline
- Conduct phone interviews with potential candidates
- Frequent communication with hiring managers to discuss candidates and to keep them informed as to progress
- Arrange interviews with other interviewers
- Conduct reference checks using SkillSurvey during the assessment process
- Maintain accurate candidate records in our ATS, Cornerstone
- With the approval of IRC hiring manager and HR manager, negotiate offer acceptance with candidates