New York City (United States of America)
We are seeking a high-energy individual with extraordinary relationship building skills and creative approaches to sourcing talent. We work, virtually, as part of a high functioning global recruitment team to ensure timely and quality recruitment for US and international positions in the humanitarian sector. The refugee crisis is, unfortunately, at a high point, and we are passionate about finding the highest talent professionals to address this humanitarian crisis. Recruiting for an organization like IRC is way to give back to the community through your professional life.
We need someone who can focus on our US resettlement offices' hiring needs, but depending on additional hiring, we may ask the person to assist further in other areas. You will have your own portfolio of positions and conduct full life cycle recruiting. Responsibilities will include all sourcing, advertising, screening, interviewing, reference checking and final negotiations for open positions. All work will be accomplished in a spirit of partnership and service with the hiring manager. We are looking for someone who understands and practices current industry standards and a person who is always looking for new and creative ways to recruit. Our goal is to ensure the timely selection of top talent, who will support IRC’s organizational culture, while contributing to IRC’s position as an employer of choice.
- Source highly qualified candidates for positions through networking and use of different search engines
- Find a diverse set of potential candidates who meet the qualifications/requirements of the positions within agreed timeline
- Conduct in person or virtual interviews with potential candidates
- Drive frequent communication with hiring managers to discuss candidates and to keep them informed as to progress
- Arrange interviews with other interviewers
- Conduct reference checks using SkillSurvey during the assessment process
- Maintain accurate candidate records in our ATS, Cornerstone
- With the approval of IRC hiring manager and HR manager, negotiate offer acceptance with candidate