Software Engineer (Crypto/back-end)
The Hague (Netherlands) | Amsterdam | Rotterdam
- Work towards a production ready system for a large number of clients.
- A transparent industry protocol while still maintaining strong privacy and security features (for us, but also our clients).
- Make use of exciting new tech and their caveats: decentralisation, public blockchains, Zero Knowledge Proof (and at a later stage big data analytics).
- Building and running SaaS that is served in multiple regions across the world.
- Meeting demands and requirements of various industry clients (e.g. audits).
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field.
- Strong software development background.
- Experience in developing API’s, web services, microservices.
- Experience in applying cryptographic solutions (Key derivation, Elliptic Curve, Diffie Hellman, ZKP).
- Various DLT experiences (Ethereum Solidity, HyperLedger).
- Ability to collaborate on projects and work independently when required.
- Experience in Python (3+, asyncio, typing) and/or Rust.
- Experience in building scalable systems.
- Experience in following principles: distributed event streaming, on-premise solutions, peer-to-peer transports and/or security focussed infrastructure.
- Peer-to-peer networking experience.
- Familiar with security audits.
- Automation/DevOps affinity and/or experience (Gitlab CI, docker, k8s, AWS).
- A competitive salary
- Flat hierarchy
- 25 days of paid time off
- Travel allowance
- Semi-remote, work from home policy
- Flexible working hours
- Annual company holiday
- Be part of a new industry standard
- Save the world with code 🚀