National Consultant to undertake the mitigation analysis in the Energy Sector of Jordan
To apply for this consultancy assignment, please check below link to view the terms of reference and other related documents.
Duties and Responsibilities
Please check below link
- Excellent technical and analytical writing skills.
- Excellent in GIS modelling and remote sensing techniques
- Strong facilitation and moderation, communication and inter-personal skills
- Excellent networking and partnering competencies and negotiating skills.
- Ability to use information technology as a tool and resource.
Required Skills and Experience
- Advanced University degree in the fields of climate change mitigation, energy, environmental management, or relevant related fields.
- Minimum of 10 years of total experience of which at least five years relevant experience to the assignment.
- Language requirement: Proficient in both written and oral English and Arabic.
- Computer skills: Demonstrable skills in office computer use - word processing, spread sheets, etc.
Technical and financial proposals along with CV & 3 references should be submitted and attached as one file, and without such will not be considered).
(Only Short Listed Candidates will be contacted)