Fundraising/Resource Mobilisation Consultant (roster)
FORUM-ASIA is looking for experienced Fundraising Consultants to conceptualise and develop competitive donor proposals. Consultants will contribute to diversifying the donor base and increasing the financial sustainability of the Organisation.
Selected candidates will be working with FORUM-ASIA’s Resource Mobilisation Unit and in consultation with FORUM-ASIA staff and senior management team (SMT), members and potential partners. They will coordinate the development of proposals in a consultative manner and in accordance with internal Resource Mobilisation Process Guidelines.
The ideal candidates will have relevant experience and skills in project conceptualisation, design and drafting; organisational budgeting; logical framework and; results-based management. Extensive experience working in the human rights nonprofit sector is essential.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in the field of human rights, development studies, politics, economy, international relations, management, or in finance, accounting, business administration or related area;
- In-depth knowledge of fundraising dynamics in the human rights NGO sector;
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural context;
- Good organisation, scheduling and time management skills;
- Familiarity coordinating with multiple stakeholders who have vested interests towards a common goal;
- Outstanding communication and writing skills in English;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Accuracy and an eye for detail;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet demanding deadlines;
- Professional affiliations and licenses an asset;
- Formal training on fundraising an asset.
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience in fundraising for non-governmental organisations;
- Advanced understanding of international human rights standards, mechanisms and practices;
- Expertise in current human rights issues and trends, social and political context in Asia;
- Track record of securing funding for multi-million dollars projects;
- Experience in forming consortia with multiple organisations across different jurisdictions to bid for competitive call for proposals.
Desirable selection criterion
Extensive experience and particular expertise in the development of detailed multi-million dollars budgets for funding proposals for the UN/INGOs.
Click here to download the full description (PDF).
Interested applicants are requested to fill in the Application Form and return it by email together with CV, your portfolio and a cover letter (all in .pdf files) to email@example.com with subject: Fundraising Consultant Application_NAME in the subject line