Senior Finance Officer (Accounting)
1) SUN System / General Ledger Processing
- Payments review and process in Bank online website and Athens cashbook.
- Data entry in the accounting software for monthly expenses/ payments and balance sheet accounts.
- Preparation of the monthly payroll journal voucher to be entered in the accounting software.
- Assist in supervising and managing the country financial monthly closing process
- Generate accounting and financial report from SUN System needed for the monthly closing.
2) The Monthly Balance Sheet accounts reconciliation
- Responsible for the preparation of the country office monthly Balance Sheet accounts reconciliation to be reviewed by the Sr Finance Manager and Head of Office.
- Responsible to follow-up with other operational departments (HR, Supply Chain, Grants Unit) regarding staff, vendor advances and other balance sheet items before month end.
3) Financial Management and Donor Reporting
- Liaise with other Finance Staff to ensure timely record of expenses for Donor Interim and/or Final Financial Report’s.
- Assist with support documents for Donor Reports scanning and filling.