Boise (United States of America)
The Operations Coordinator is responsible for the coordination of operational functions of the Boise office, resulting in a well-functioning, compliant environment for staff, clients, and partners.The Operations Coordinator is the primary point of contact for Human Resources (HR), Safety and Security (S&S), Supply Chain (SC), Facilities Management and Information Technology (IT). This is a challenging position that requires strong organization, creative problem-solving, a high level of personal initiative, and the ability to work well in a fast-paced, multicultural environment. This position reports to the Executive Director.
On-site Human Resources Focal Point (HRFP)
- Serve as the offices’ first point of contact on employee lifecycle matters, including but not limited to recruitment, new hire setup and orientation, benefits, payroll, on-boarding, leaves of absence, status changes, and separations.
- Coordinate background checks for staff, interns, and volunteers.
- Maintain time off calendar.
- Support compliance with HR-related IRC policies and procedures and state-specific labor laws.
- Coordinate HQ initiatives related to IRC Way, Duty of Care, Safeguarding, and related content.
Safety and Security (S&S)
- Serve as the office’s primary focal point for day-to-day S&S matters.
- Coordinate immediate incident management including filing police reports.Report S&S incidents involving covered persons in accordance with established protocols.
- Develop office-specific S&S onboarding materials, ensuring the provision of S&S briefings to new staff and covered persons.
- Organize a minimum of one emergency evacuation exercise at office or program site level per year and other appropriate trainings informed by Security Risk Assessment findings.
Information Technology (IT)
- Serve as the office’s primary focal point for IT and communications infrastructure, hardware, and software matters.
- Educate staff about IT support resources, including appropriate channels for incident reporting.
- Work with regional and HQ IT team to address any internet or telecommunications service disruptions, liaising with local internet and telecommunications service providers.
- Serve as primary point of contact for procurement and supply chain. Order supplies, equipment etc. in accordance with supply chain and financial compliance guidelines and coordinate servicing and repairs as needed.
- Manage and maintain digital and physical files.
- Manage vendor billing/invoices in coordination with Finance team.
- Coordinate fleet management in accordance with established protocols.
- Coordinate on- and off-site storage needs.
- Manage office and equipment leases, coordinate repairs and improvements with property managers as needed.
- Coordinate the allocation of workspaces and support related employee lifecycle needs such as building access.
- Support smooth functioning of office infrastructure including communications equipment and services.
- Assist with planning and coordinating office events and meetings.
·As assigned by the Executive Director