Senior Coordinator, Grants
Boston (United States of America)
This role was posted on October 28, 2021. Please note that we will review applications on a rolling basis and prioritize those received within the two weeks of posting.
At Last Mile Health, we are all stewards of our reputation and our resources. Do you have experience partnering with programmatic teams to align finance, grant management, and programmatic goals? If so, you may be the perfect fit for our Senior Coordinator, Grants position.
Reporting to the Senior Finance Manager, Grants, the Senior Coordinator, Grants will lead activities associated with grant record keeping, expense allocation, monitoring, and reporting. This position also works closely with Last Mile Health’s grant management function to provide accounting and grant support services to meet the needs of the organization and its partners.
The ideal candidate for this position will have previously worked in a nonprofit finance role leading key functions tied to grant management.
What You'll Do
- Collaborate with the development team on grant proposals, including developing project budgets in line with current funding deficit
- Support in the post-award grant management process by ensuring compliance to donor regulations and adherence to Uniform Guidance
- Assign personnel and other direct costs distribution
- Fulfill external reporting requirements including budget to actual reporting, monitoring grant balances, and providing feedback to program staff
- Assist in implementing new processes into NetSuite accounting system and documenting new grant management processes to adapt to growing organization
What You'll Bring
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance or relevant work experience
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office/G-suite
- Highly detail-oriented and organized with the ability to meet a constant stream of deadlines
- Ability to work efficiently independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to work cross-collaboratively with programmatic and development teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, particularly when it comes to communicating financial data
You’ll Impress Us If
- You have previous experience using NetSuite
- You have previous experience with Salesforce
At Last Mile Health, we strive to reward our employees equitably and transparently. This means that we pay our employees based on a clear and consistent methodology and without regard to identity or personal relationships. We have made this model fully transparent, so that everyone has access to all information related to compensation. We hope this helps you better understand Last Mile Health’s values and commitments to our employees. We look forward to answering any questions you may have during the hiring process.
Before applying to this role, please take a moment to learn more about our approach to compensation and how compensation works in each of the countries where we operate. Please find the link to our compensation model and benefits overview below:
The salary grading for this position: USA-2 ($55,000 - $65,000)
About Last Mile Health
Last Mile Health (LMH) saves lives in the world's most remote communities by partnering with governments to bring critical primary care services to the doorsteps of people living in the last mile. LMH is a registered 501(c)3 non-profit organization, and currently works in Liberia, Malawi, Ethiopia, Uganda, and Sierra Leone with US offices in Boston and New York. For more information, visit www.lastmilehealth.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at LMH. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.