San Diego (United States of America)
The Immigration Assistant will mainly provide administrative assistance.
- Manage front desk administrative duties; including scheduling clients for immigration legal service appointments and assisting clients with status updates;
- Respond to client inquiries and regularly update communication log;
- Communicate USCIS appointment notice information to clients;
- Receive and sort mail;
- Update case files and database, filing;
- Prepare closed files to be sent to off-site storage facility;
- Other related duties as assigned.