HR and Admin Officer Iraq Kirkuk - National Position
Generic responsibilities (max 10)
These responsibilities shall be the same for all positions with the same title. The responsibilities shall be short and essential. Details belong in the Work and Development plan.
- Ensure adherence with NRC policies, tools, handbooks and guidelines
- Implement delegated support function portfolio according to plan of action
- Prepare and develop status reports as required by management
- Ensure proper filing of documents
- Promote and share ideas for improvement of the support function
- Ensure that the NRC office is in compliance with all administrative legal requirements i.e. taxes, government registrations and licenses in the area of operation
- Responsible for welcoming visitors to the NRC office, and direct them accordingly
- Supervise Admin assistant, cleaners, cooks and gardeners and ensure order and cleanliness of the office/guesthouse area
- Responsible for timely settlement of utility bills. (e.g. electricity, water, phone) and make sure they are paid on time. Update and monitor tenancy and other agreements to ensure these are up-to-date at all times.
- Implement NRC Terms and Conditions of service, policies, and procedures.
- Supervise the maintenance of the office and the office compound in collaboration with the Admin assistant and logistics department.
- Responsibly for making travel arrangements, booking hotel accommodation for staff, consultant and other visitors
- Responsible for all administrative matters: including maintenance of confidential documents, filing, typing, updating of phone lists, keeping adequate stationery supplies and maintaining inventory of office equipment, furniture and fittings
- Fulfil any other related duties as instructed.
- Assist HR and Admin Coordinator in the maintenance of an effective, efficient and up to date staff records and filing system including contracts, leave, medical, archiving, etc.
- Ensure provision, awareness and practical advice to all staff on the NRC HR policies and procedures, and their adherence to them
- Coordinate clearance of staff separating from the organization including exit interviews
- Ensure maintenance of an effective, efficient and up to date staff records and filing system including contracts, leave, timesheet, medical, awards, discipline, online archiving, etc
- Plan, track and advise on the staff performance management and appraisal calendar and content
- Develop annual HR plans i.e. recruitment, capacity building (training plans) and leave plans in collaboration with Heads of Departments and ensure their implementation.
- Ensure HR audit findings and recommendations are implemented
- Prepare the monthly payroll and review it for accuracy
- Any other tasks assigned by line manager
Contract Duration: 1 year
Duty Station: Kirkuk - Iraq
Health Insurance is provided
Salary: G5/S1, According to NRC’s Iraq salary scale and terms and conditions.
Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
NRC is an equal opportunity employer and aims to have staffing diversity in terms of age, gender, ethnicity, nationality, and physical ability.
For more information please read the Job Description