Automation and system administrator adviser
The External Relations Department (ExRel) is responsible for engaging with private individuals and organisations to build awareness about NRC and raise funds for the organisations work for people forced to flee. To achieve this, ExRel operate across four main areas; Public Engagement ensuring that the voice of NRC and the people we serve is being heard; Global Fundraising raising unearmarked funds from private individuals for NRCs mission; Donor Management securing our income from regular donors; and Corporate Relations collaborating with the private corporate sector to attract and maintain grants and pro bono resources for the organisation; Governance ensuring that department activities are aligned in a way that supports the department overall goals and are operated in a way that meets the laws and regulations within each country of operation.
Development and support section (DS)
The Development and support section (DS) is accountable for developing, supporting and coordinating ExRels Ecosystem’s. The section is accountable for maintenance and development of systems and procedures supporting the maintenance and development of the regular donor portfolio.
- Advise, guide, and develop all units within department on relevant subjects (including but not limited to): technology, automation and integrations as focal point for new and existing solutions
- Lead and collaborate with external partners and suppliers
- Ensure section tech stack is fit for purpose
- Improve relevant data- capture, quality, availability and transparency globally
- Contribute to global department tech stack strategy
- Collaborate across department to identify process improvements and new opportunities
Please access the full Job Description for more details about the role.
What you will bring
- Documented Salesforce advanced admin experience preferably with APEX experience
- Documented marketing automation experience
- Experience administering communication platforms
- Strong analytical skillset and understanding
- Strong understanding of customer/donor journeys
- Strong written and oral communication skills in both Norwegian and English, other languages are an advantage
- Strong ability to motivate colleagues
- Strong ability to collaborate and communicate
What makes this position attractive?
- A strongly committed, challenging, and international work environment in a large, world-renowned humanitarian organisation
- An opportunity to work with highly competent colleagues, develop your own skills in an international context while contributing to further professionalise our procedures
- A permanent position at Head Office in central Oslo or in one of our offices in Berlin, London, Brussels, Geneva or Washington DC. Other locations can also be possible for the right candidate.
- Compensation according to NRC’s salary scale, good pension and insurance schemes
- or more information about the role, please contact Stephan Gundersen, Head of Strategy and Business Development Section, NRC, mail: [email protected]
- Please submit all relevant documents when applying