External Advert: Fund Raising Associate (Digital), GS-6, Jakarta, Indonesia #118089 (Temporary Appointment) - for Indonesians only
UNICEF Jakarta is looking for Fund Raising Associate (Digital) under Temporary Appointment contract who will provide the support to accelerate the fundraising programme via digital acquisition to meet UNICEF’s programme funding needs in Indonesia. The ideal candidate will have the capacity to carry out tasks with strong independence.
UNICEF works in some of the world’s toughest places, to reach the world’s most disadvantaged children. To save their lives. To defend their rights. To help them fulfill their potential.
Across 190 countries and territories, we work for every child, everywhere, every day, to build a better world for everyone.
And we never give up.
For every child, innovation
Under the supervision of the Private Sector Fundraising Officer (Digital), the Fundraising Associate (Digital) will contribute to accelerate digital fundraising program to help children across Indonesia. The individual will provide administrative, procedural and operational support and assistance to the efficient digital acquisition, new digital payment option implementation projects, maintenance and improvement of online donation website and platform, contributes on the overall digital payment product design, and support the cross collaboration fundraising activities using digital payment /platform. The ideal candidate will have the capacity to carry out tasks with strong independence.
How can you make a difference?
1. New payment options in digital payment identified, implemented and monitored
- Responsible in new digital payment option implementation projects, work with internal and external parties, including Banks, FinTech, and payment gateway vendors to deliver innovative and comprehensive payment in digital for donors.
2. Day-to-day maintenance, troubleshooting, and continuous improvement for online donation website and platform
- Responsible in ensuring a smooth online donation processing and tracking. Any errors and issue identified are addressed in a timely manner.
- Working in close collaboration with donor management team to build a systematic approach to automate donation processing, maintenance, and tracking.
- Assist the digital fundraising officer to ensure a secure digital payment processing in accordance to PCI compliance and UNICEF’s policy.
3. Contribute to grow the numbers of individual pledge donor
- Work in close collaboration with digital team and other relevant team members to contribute on the overall digital payment product design to drive individual donor growth.
4. Cross collaboration with non-digital and partnership team to support custom donation payment channels on fundraising activity
- Support cross collaboration fundraising activities using digital payment / platform, i.e., custom donation payment channel, integration with telemarketing, etc.
To qualify as an advocate for every child you will have…
- Completion of secondary education of IT and Computer Science. Having technical or university courses related to the work of the organization is desirable
- A minimum of 6 (six) years of progressively responsible in digital payments / payment gateway or in business development and projects management with particular focus on fundraising / technology activities is highly desirable.
- Experience in the AGILE / SCRUM environment is highly desirable
- Excellent interpersonal skills; culturally and socially sensitive; ability to work inclusively and collaboratively with a range of colleagues.
- Solid computer literacy, including proficiency in various MS Office applications (Excel, Word, etc.) and email/internet; familiarity with database management.
- Self-motivated, ability to work with minimum supervision; ability to work with tight deadlines.
- Fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesia is required.
For every Child, you demonstrate...
UNICEF's values of Care, Respect, Integrity, Trust, and Accountability (CRITA) and core competencies:
- Builds and Maintains Partnerships
- Demonstrates self-awareness and ethical awareness
- Drive to achieve results for impact
- Innovates and embraces change
- Manages ambiguity and complexity
- Thinks and acts strategically
- Works collaboratively with others
To view our competency framework, please visit here.
Click here to learn more about UNICEF’s values and competencies.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages all candidates, irrespective of gender, nationality, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.
UNICEF has a zero-tolerance policy on conduct that is incompatible with the aims and objectives of the United Nations and UNICEF, including sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority and discrimination. UNICEF also adheres to strict child safeguarding principles. All selected candidates will be expected to adhere to these standards and principles and will therefore undergo rigorous reference and background checks. Background checks will include the verification of academic credential(s) and employment history. Selected candidates may be required to provide additional information to conduct a background check.
This position is not considered an elevated risk role. However, UNICEF reserves the right to conduct further vetting/ assessment within the scope of child safeguarding as appropriate.
Remarks: The screening of your application will be conducted based on the information in your profile. Before applying, we strongly suggest that you review your profile to ensure accuracy and completeness. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and advance to the next stage of the selection process. For information on compensation and benefits provided by UNICEF, please see the following link: https://www.unicef.org/careers/compensation-benefits-and-wellbeing
This vacancy is open for Indonesians only.