Consultancy for Finance and Admin Activities (C-21-201)
New Delhi (India)
Call for National Consultancy Services (C-21-201)
POSTING TITLE: Consultancy for Finance and Administrative activities (1 consultant) DEPARTMENT: CIP – India Regional Office
WORK LOCATION: NewDelhi, India
CLOSINGDATE: December 22, 2021
The International Potato Center (CIP) is seeking a proactive and responsible consultant with high level of
commitment and expertise to assist in accounting activities under the project: “Rapid Seed PotatoMultiplication to Strengthen Potato Value Chain in Karnataka”.
This consultant will be based in New Delhi and coordinate directly with the Regional Controller. Expected duration and conditions:
• This consultancy contract is for 6 months from January to July 2022.
• The payment is a fixed and consolidated fee.
- Assistaccountingandfinancialtaskstocontributewiththeproductionoffinanceandaccountingreports. - Process requisitions and payment of invoices on a regular and timely basis.
- Enter and code financial transactions appropriately into CIP’s accounting system. - Make and track payments.
- Review employee expenses and make reimbursements.
- Track project’s expenses.
- Validate invoices against items or services received before processing payments. - Check all financial transactions for accuracy.
- Assist in other administration and finance duties as needed in the project.
- Coordinate procurements in accordance with existing normsof the organization and project’s donors. - Provide logistical and technical support in all administrative aspects for the project. - Comply with national and international health and safety laws, regulations and standards. Qualifications/special skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related fields.
- At least 1year of professionalexperience in similar activities,preferably in anon-for-profitorganization. - Knowledge and experience using accounting software packages (ERP preferable). - Experience and knowledge of Not-for-profit accounting, as well as being up to date with accounting techniques and trends.
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially in Excel.
- IntermediateEnglish level, written and oral.
Applicants should apply online through our CIP’s Job Opportunities website (http://cipotato.org/open- vacancies/), including a full C.V. Screening of applications will begin December 22, 2021 and will continue until the post is filled. All applications will be acknowledged, however only short-listed candidates will be contacted. This consultant WILL NOT be in contact with children or vulnerable adults.
Learn more about CIP by accessing ourweb site at http://www.cipotato.org.
CIP is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified women and professionals from developing countries are particularly encouraged to apply.