Business Development Coordinator
London (United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland)
Malaria Consortium is recruiting for a Business Development Coordinator to join our team in London, UK.
The successful candidate will have the capacity to handle and prioritise a diverse range of tasks to meet external, hard deadlines. Working closely with headquarters, regional and country teams this position facilitates business development efforts and the tracking of business development opportunities from identification through to contract signing.
The successful candidate will have:
- A post graduate degree in development studies, public health, business administration or similar, or equivalent work experience
- Strong organisational and time management skills, including ability to manage editing and packaging multiple sections of proposals or reports simultaneously under tight deadlines
- Academic and/or work experience in international development
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Word
- Ability to work in a target driven environment, and sometimes under pressure
- Analytic capability, particularly summarising complex information
- Right to work in the UK
To apply, please visit our website: