Traineeship in People Support - Learning & Development
- Type of traineeship: Traineeship in People Support - Learning & Development
- Location: Brussels
- Directorate/Service: HRS/COMP - Compensation & Benefit
- Publication date: 05/05/2022
- Closing date: 30/06/2022
Within the Division Human Resources and Services , the People Support Centre (frontline Human Resources) and the Learning and Development Teams provide information on human resources information to all staff. They organise and welcome new staff, trainees and secondees to EUROCONTROL. They are developing new forms of communication via online training tools for newcomers and creating a more dynamic approach for on boarding of new staff.
You will experience:
- Online Training Tools and their development;
- Organisation of monthly events to Welcome Newcomers;
- Working with Human Resources
PURPOSE OF THE TRAINEESHIP
The purpose of the traineeship is to assist the Human Resources People Support Team and the Learning and Development Team with new forms of communication of information to staff and to assist in the development of online training tools
Your role will be to complete tasks such as the following:
- Assist the Learning and Development Team with the creation of online courses;
- Review and analyse the current forms of communication from the front-line Human Resources Team;
- Assist in public relations tasks.
From 9 to 12 months.
- Completed university studies of 3 years in a relevant domain (e.g. Public Relations, Communications, Online Developments);
- Adept with online tools;
- Good sense of analysis;
- Ability to work autonomously when required and also to work within a Team. You will be based in Brussels but you will also work remotely with part of our Team based in Brétigny, France;
- Excellent drafting skills in English (e.g. writing scripts, texts and internal publicity);
- Excellent MS-Word & MS-PowerPoint skills and basic MS-Excel skills;
- Ability to work in a multinational and multicultural environment;
- Professional conduct in line with the corporate behaviours of the Agency, i.e. result-driven, readiness to change, customer focus, integrity and team-player approach;
- The working languages of the Agency are English and French. For this particular job, thorough knowledge of English is required, minimum C1 spoken & written.
- Applications will be accepted from nationals of ECAC Member States only.
- This opportunity falls under the Traineeship Programme Regulations.
- A flat-rate allowance of €900 per month as a contribution towards living expenses will be granted.
- Reimbursement of travel expenses to take up appointment and leave may be covered by means of a lump sum.
- EUROCONTROL is committed to non-discrimination and equal opportunities. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates, irrespective of gender, age, disability, race, colour, ethnic or social origin, religion or belief, marital or parental status and sexual orientation.
In the event of equal merit, preference may be given to the applicant from to the under-represented diversity characteristics.
- Only the candidates who will be invited for an interview/test will be informed of the outcome of the selection.