AC & Refrigeration
ITIMr. Vedprakash existing staff in AC and refrigeration unit has resigned the job for better prospect. This position needs replacement for maintenance of AHU's, Gene bank, cold rooms, AC and refrigeration equipment's across the Institute, attending regular maintenance and work requests of AC unit.
ICRISAT is headquartered at Patancheru near Hyderabad, India, with two regional hubs and eight country offices in sub-Saharan Africa. It is a member of the CGIAR Consortium, a global agriculture research partnership whose science is carried out by the 15 Research Centers in collaboration with hundreds of partner organizations.
ICRISAT conducts research on its mandate crops of chickpea, pigeonpea, groundnut, sorghum, pearl millet and finger millet in the arid and semi-arid tropics. The Institute focuses its work on the drylands and in protecting the environment. Tropical dryland areas are usually seen as resource-poor and perennially beset by shocks such as drought, thereby trapping dryland communities in poverty and hunger and making them dependent on external aid.
ICRISAT envisions a prosperous, food-secure and resilient dryland
tropic. Its mission is to reduce, poverty, hunger, malnutrition and
environmental degradation in the dryland tropics. The approach is through
partnership-based international agricultural research-for-development that
embodies Science with a Human Face. For more details, see www.icrisat.org.
- Operation, maintenance, breakdown repairs of Central A/C system having Centrifugal Chillers and Vapour Absorption Chiller.
- Capable of understanding and analyzing problems of all types of A/C & refrigeration systems, Lab equipment, etc.
- Implementation of PPM on Central A/C system, Split A/C, Window A/C Vehicle A/c, Lab
- Equipment, Incubators, Compressors, Dehumidifier, Humidifier, ETAC system etc. Should have experience in maintenance and repairs of Deep Freezers, Cold rooms and A/c.
- To carry out jobs as per the daily work schedule, and report the progress to supervisor
- Ensure timely & quality delivery of various works of the Unit. (maintenance, Repairs )
- Ensure the work schedules attended and revert feedback to unit supervisor. Ensure PPM activities done in time and records maintained. Adhere to all safety guidelines & protocols
- Should demonstrate very good team spirit & client orientation.
Should maintain good rapport with inter-disciplinary teams in multicultural environment
- Execute and complete the work schedules on time with high quality &
- Essential SSC with ITI in Air-conditioning & Refrigeration.
Should be Willing to stay in campus.
Possessing a valid RTA, Light Motor Vehicle (LMV) driving license is preferable.
Minimum 3 years work experience is preferable
Applicants should apply on or before 19 May 2022, with their latest Resume, and the names and contact information of three references that are knowledgeable about their professional qualifications and work experience. All applications will be acknowledged; however only short-listed candidates will be contacted.