Senior Digital Marketing Officer
Want to use your skills in Digital Marketing to play a vital role in making clean water, decent toilets and good hygiene normal for everyone everywhere?
Join WaterAid as our Senior Digital Marketing Officer to change normal for millions of people so they can unlock their potential, break free from poverty and change their lives for good. On top of that you'll be joining a 2020 Great Place to Work® award-winning organisation.
The WaterAid Digital Marketing and Product team vision is to create the best possible digital experience, to inspire and motivate people to support us financially and non-financially and to work closely with our colleagues across WaterAid and key external suppliers to achieve this.
We are looking for a highly creative and analytical thinker with an audience-first mindset. You should be an expert on digital channels and understand the nuances, advantages and shortcoming of using each. You'll be responsible for creating and writing compelling audience and platform focused content, across both non-financial and financial activity as well as campaigning. You'll will need to have a strong understanding of digital storytelling, understand how audiences behave on different online channels and be able take ownership of planning and executing campaigns against planned objectives.
How to Apply
To see the full job pack, please click 'Apply'. Please apply by submitting your CV and a cover letter into one document in either Word Document or PDF format. Applications will close 23:59 on 07/06/2022. Availability for interview is required 13/06/2022.
In this role, you will lead on the development and management of our paid social media activity as well as develop a digital cross-platform content strategy to deliver on both financial and non-financial objectives, with the aim of engaging wide audiences and delivering strong storytelling.
* Devise and execute a continuous programme of optimisation and testing across key channels
* Maintain a content marketing calendar for the digital marketing team
* Source, brief and manage external creative partners to deliver on content requirements
* Influence and upskill colleagues in digital marketing techniques and reporting
To be successful, you'll need:
* A track record and passion for digital marketing
* Excellent planning and project management skills, including working with creative teams and agencies on content production
* Experience of building and managing marketing campaigns on social platforms
* Commitment to WaterAid's values (respect, accountability, courage, collaboration, innovation and integrity)
Salary: £38,065 - £40,052 dependent on experience with excellent benefits. WaterAid benefits include:
- 36 days' holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Option to buy an extra 5 days annual leave
- We offer a generous pension plan with employer contribution of up to 10%
- Wide range of flexible and agile-working arrangement
- Season Ticket Loan
- Free annual eye tests
- Pay as You Give charitable giving scheme
- Enhanced Maternity and Adoption/Surrogacy pay, Shared Parental Leave and Paternity Leave
- Volunteer Day
WaterAid is located at Canary Wharf, London and this will be your location and contract base. We support and enjoy a hybrid working environment, this includes regular attendance in the London office to connect with each other. We look forward to discussing with you how you can best deliver in your new role.
We are unable to provide sponsorship for this post. In order to apply for this post, you must be able to demonstrate your eligibility to work in the UK.
WaterAid is committed to ensuring that wherever we work in the world there is no tolerance for the abuse of power, privilege or trust. WaterAid reinforces a culture of zero tolerance towards any form of inappropriate behaviour, abuse, harassment, or exploitation of any kind. The safeguarding of our beneficiaries, staff, volunteers and anyone working on our behalf, is our top priority and we take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff and volunteers are required to share in this commitment through our Global Code of Conduct. We will conduct the most appropriate pre-employment references and checks to ensure high standards are maintained.
WaterAid is an equal opportunities, disability-confident employer and committed to achieving the highest standards of diversity, fairness and equality. Should you have a disability and require any additional support, please contact us at [email protected]