Are you ready to work in a design-critical role with an outstanding digital product?
At Sleip the technology is at the heart of our business. Your main responsibility will be to own and develop the feel and flow of Sleip’s products. You will be working closely together with a team of highly skilled engineers pushing the boundaries of design patterns, balancing the need for perfection against deliverability for all areas of the business.
Founded in 2020 by two PhD’s, one AI specialist and one DVM, finding a common use case for neural network video diagnostics, with a simple yet ambitious idea: to fundamentally alter the industry.
Moving away from expensive and cumbersome solutions, we have developed a product that is easy to use, fast and reliable. We deliver world class Vision Motion Analysis, targeting horses, detecting lameness, and all you need is a phone.
What you’ll do:
- Create and iterate a user experience that is appealing and smooth.
- Take a high technology product to a non-tech industry.
- Work on minute details of the UI such as typography, data visualisations and animations whilst keeping an eye on the bigger picture.
- Assess the performance of the implemented solutions and iterate enhancements, e.g. A/B tests.
- Judge trade-offs to ensure that the right product goes to market.
- Collaborate with the marketing team on designs and commercial material.
Who you are:
- You have a profound knowledge in UX / UI design and solid portfolio of projects.
- At least 5 years’ experience working on interactive services where the user experience is crucial.
- Experience working in Figma and building Design Systems.
- Have a passion for all things design related, with a desire to push the boundaries of design and customer experiences.
- Want to create a real impact and know how to uncover customer insights in a data-driven environment.
At Sleip we support health and athletic performance for thousands of horses globally. We are achieving this by leveraging the latest Computer Vision technology to detect lameness via smartphones. We are the world-leading pioneer within the field. Our primary customers are premium equine veterinary clinics with high demands on accessibility, robustness as well as a flawless product quality. We are currently growing at a fast pace. Our goal is to increase the number of horses and horse owners reached by the Sleip technology from thousands to millions over the next few years.
Looking forward hearing from you!