POSTING TITLE: IT Consultant
DEPARTMENT: CIP – China
WORK LOCATION: Combination of virtual and presential work in Yanqing, Beijing. CLOSING DATE: July 26, 2022
The International Potato Center Potato (CIP) is seeking to recruit a dynamic and experienced IT consultant to participate in the ITU Mobile Device Management Global Deployment project. This consultant is requiring coordinate with ITU unit based in Kenya and work in CCCAP Beijing office and Yanqing campus. Background:
Global deployment of Mobile Device Management (MDM) is a project started in 2021 to improve the information security position by enabling:
• Remote software and hardware inventory
• Deployment of security policiesincludingopportune patchingof software vulnerabilities, reducing the risk of a hacker attack or malicious software
• Ability to grant temporary admin access to local computer
• Ability to wipe devices in case of robbery or loss
• Ability to push and offer corporate applications
• Configure two Windows 7 machines to connect to the CGIAR Azure AD service.
• Review of equipment inventory at CIP-China station to update inventory and recommend decommission equipment.
• Enrollment of staff in AD Password Self Service system.
Expected duration and conditions:
• This consultancy contract is for 5 working days.
• The payment is a fixed and consolidated fee.
The consultant shall have the following competencies, skills and experience and/or shall have successfully demonstrated these attributes:
• Bachelor's degree or technical degree in computer or systems engineering, specialized in Desktop support/Asset management/Azure AD MDM.
• At least 2 years of working experience with computer inventory and management in a corporate environment.
• Advanced skills in IT Technical support, support end users.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.Application Process:
Applicants should apply online through our CIP’s Job Opportunities website (http://cipotato.org/open- vacancies/), including a full C.V with the names and contact information of three references that are knowledgeable of the candidate’s professional qualifications and work experience. Screening of applications will begin July 26, 2022 and will continue until the post is filled. All applications will be acknowledged, however only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
This position WILL have contact with children or vulnerable adults
Learn more about CIP by accessing our web site at http://www.cipotato.org.
CIP is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified women and professionals from developing countries are particularly encouraged to apply.
However, we have found similar vacancies for you: