Finance Officer Somalia Jubbaland
- Ensure adherence with NRC policies, tools, handbooks and guidelines
- Implement delegated Finance function portfolio according to plan of action
- Prepare and develop status reports as required by management
- Ensure accurate maintenance of all NRC financial and accounting files and transactions.
- Promote and share ideas for improvement of the finance function
- Oversee all financial requests made by the projects and ensure that NRC’s external financial obligations are met.
- Train budget holders, finance and support staff on budget preparation, budget monitoring.
- Work with the area finance coordinator and budget holders and ensure accurate reliable master budget in place and updated.
- Share salary allocations to Finance coordinator and ensure muster budget in place and updated.
- Attend bid meetings where delegated.
- Work with budget holders and various support staff to prepare quality budgets
- Review monthly project re-booking and ensure that they are minimized.
- Responsible for Jubbaland payments and signatory changes of all Jubaland bank accounts when the Finance officer is on leave.
- Ensure that all payments are processed on time
- Post all jubbaland payments and ensure that correct coding of expenditure on all payment Vouchers, Purchase Orders and Purchase Requests is done.
- Share summary budget Vs Actual for the entire program with Finance coordinator upon request and at least once a month.
- Perform any other duties as and when required